Friday, December 4, 2020

Cthulhu Speaks! Tremble, Mortals! - December 4, 2007

 

"Tremble?" Oh, fer cryin' out loud; here we go again! You think it's easy being a Great Old One? My kids tell me that I'm supposed to be in this new movie -- what is it, Cloverleaf? Cumberland? Whatever. This Internets thing is too confusing for me -- gimme a break, I'm a million friggin' years old. 

Anyway, this meshuggah Abrams character is dragging up that same old story about me wanting to take over the world -- again

Believe me, nothing could be further from the truth. I tried it, I hated it. Every day, it's Shoggoth this and Yog-Sothoth that, and before you know it, the whole day's been taken up with paperwork and meetings, and all I want to do is kick back, pop open a cold one, and watch a ballgame. (And don't even get me started on those fakakta poindexters at Miskatonic University; talk about a pain in the tentacles....) 

So what's a fella to do? I've been smeared by better than this guy (that schmendrick Lovecraft? Feh.), so I just ignore it; otherwise it can make you crazy.

Suggested Sites...





No comments:

Post a Comment